Client & Project: HP - LEPX Microsite
HP Indigo’s revolutionary LEPˣ technology is changing the world of digital printing-presses forever. This interactive WebGL microsite introduced their newest technology by recreating the entire engine in 3D — producing an experience worthy of the technical feat.
I was the lead producer on this project which was awarded the FWA of the day in March 2020.
What was the challenge and how we tackled it
HP Indigo wanted to launch a new microsite to showcase their LEPˣ technology and impress the site visitor. Our proposal was to design and build a WebGL based microsite, that would allow the target to interact and play with the story. In this way we educated and entertained the site visitor to increase the awareness of this HP technology.
We used existing CAD models provided by HP as base to create a unique style and imagery, which took the HP microsite to a whole new level. The website was awarded with a FWA because of the craft in design, animation and development.
What I did
1. Pre-production of the project: implementation of the timings plan, and resources assignment.
2. Coordination of the UX, Design and Development of the project to reassure the adequate delivery in terms of quality and timing.
3. Creative production of the narrative of the microsite.
4. Main point of contact for the client for the full project cycle.
5. Act as production lead during the whole development of the project.
Our client was extremely happy with the result, and the look & feel was used afterwards for other promotional campaigns related to the brand.
The project was awarded a FWA of the day in March 2020 due to the high level of quality in UX, Design and Development of the site.